College 6pack ++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College 6pack ++

can't pass this one up have to add, I will wait till game day to see if i can squeeze more value out of this play or wait for the Money Line now...since i would lay -110 anyways whats laying 130 or so with more value. !!

UCLA opened -6.5 now down to -1.5. Granted ucla got steam rolled by a very tough offensive line in Ok State this is not the case here. Don't be fooled the book makers don't give games away or make bad lines. Right or wrong at this price only one way to go.

Ucla -1.5 right now or if it creeps back up UCLA on the ML

Oklahoma state -20.5
    North Texas -7.5
    Utah State -10
    Virginia -20.5
    Georgia Tech +7
    Ohio +18

UCLA PK-125 bet friday afternoon

ADDED INFO:
    Southern Miss +14.5
    Texas -11

Nebraska moving to passing game. this will take some time to iron out. remember the first year oklahoma went to this scheme they got murdered !. So miss had huge thursday night game at home vs nebraska last year and got #####ed.
    So. Miss has a good d, and will defend this offense very well. Arkansas will be exposed this week with the lack of depth and talent. They return no one will be feeling real good about blowing out new mex state last week with no players playing do to suspension. Blow out

north texas game, they got blown out and with Florida Atlantic winning at hawaii, traveling back to florida
    maybe ?, then back to texas, with all the emotion of
    beating hawaii. North texas is very very good team and will
    be in a pissy mood.
    Okstate will run right over tulsa as they did UCLA
    Utah State played very well at Alabama, they are also a good
    team and will be angry against a idaho team that is horrible
    North Carolina will be able to score some points vs virginia, but they cant stop anything, virginia loaded this year and will blow out NC.
    Ohio u will be improved this year, pitt lost everything from last year. good thing they were not exposed last week
    with the cancellation. Ohio u not the best team but will control the ball and run run run shortening the game.

Good luck to all will find more and post later

JOEY
    ALNY the stock to retire on.
Working...
X