Seagull Sports---R.I.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seagull Sports---R.I.P.

Surprise, surprise! As I predicted, Seagull Sports is now defunct and off TrackPicks.

As he as done numerous times in the past, Kyle "Bogus" Bauges has folded up another in his latest of losing ventures, Seagull Sports. Here's his m.o.: gets hot for a few weeks betting big favs in baseball, collects money from suckers for season memberships and future memberships for football. His record soon goes down the tube, he can't affford his monthly TrackPicks bill, then he stiffs everyone. He will probably spring up again, like a weed, after the All-Star break.

Yep, this loser Kyle Bauges, the sexually-confused man-child from Indiana will be back--guaranteed! He never has a website, just a hotmail acc't, and is usually on TrackPicks.

His past scams, that I know for sure: TheEdgeWins, Hoosier Sports, Windy City Sports Review (not Windy City Sports), and Seagull Sports. And let's not forget, this famous PS/2 for sale................lol :cool:
    "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."
Working...
X