Pacers - Pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacers - Pistons

Seems to me that in order for the Pacers to take back home court advantage they MUST snap out of the shooting funk they are in, and the only way I see them doing that is to run, preventing the Pistons from setting up on D. You're not going to win at Detroit shooting below 30%, and you're not going to score on them playing half-court.

Along the same lines, the Pistons' defense is the key to their success. They only win by smothering the other teams' offense, as we saw in Game 2.

So which will prevail tonight??? My theory is that you can quite possibly make money either way. Here's how:

Parlay INDIANA and OVER, then parlay DETROIT and UNDER. At 13/5, possibly 14/5 this system would have been a money maker in both of the first two games, although admittedly Game 1 could easily have been an Indiana cover had they made at least two of three missed FTs in the closing seconds.

Just my observation, I could be wrong.

Good luck to all,
    "Mike"

P.S. Note to Reggie Miller: Can't dunk? How about going underneath, switching hands and laying up with the left? I'm sure your boss, Mr. Bird would be happy to show you how.

Working...
X