Rhody Joe 's Super Bowl Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhody Joe 's Super Bowl Play

I can easily see QB MVP (my pick, at least) Cam N. throwing first possession TD pass and Cleveland kicking at least one FG in the first quarter. I laid multiple "nickles" on this First Quarter pick. Never laid out so much for a 1st quarter play before, like ever. Oh well, it has been a good run for me for awhile now so I am wagering with "Free Money" from my books so to speak. We will see if I am right or wrong really soon in the game. I am not always liking having to wait for the entire game to see what happens up or down for me. I usually like Totals vs Sides so my results are not usually known into late in a game. Almost everyone in my pipline may be taking the same bet as I am. My advice to anyone who wants to duplicate my wager, do it ASAP to get the best price.

NFL Point Total Over 7.5(-105)
    1st Qtr-CAROLINA vs 1st Qtr-DENVER

Right or wrong (and I strongly believe I made the correct call) it has been "a blast" going to some great first class bars and"world class" restaurants in Providence, R.I. they past 8 or so days. Great hotel that was booked for me. Learned a lot about The game from the local "players" and never ate so well and drank so much since I was in my 30s. Thank you Providence to all your women and men who made it fun. I know a few of u follow my picks here at this great forum. So to you my wife and I will treasure the times we spent together not to mention the "dimes" Ginny and I won from you "younger players" as you like to be called. Oops, I digress.

I am not sure if it proper to "endorse" a City here at this Forum but what the hell nobody really gives a hoot about what I say anyways, so here I go. If you are ever looking to spend a few days "just away" from your routine or looking for one night or 20 "nights" for a vacation I strongly recommend Providence. Young, old, gay, straight and anything else your preface Providence is the place! Acceptance, to my surprise, easy to find no matter what life style including "active Christian and other faiths " in the city also . I do not get paid a penny to say this but in all my years "in this business" I have never met a more diverse more accepting people more intense, more strong willed yet many gently loving people. You all made this Super Bowl "fact finding" mission a blast but I ramble. Thank You. Thank You.

Take
    NFL Point Total Over 7.5(-105)
    1st Qtr-CAROLINA vs 1st Qtr-DENVER
    It Been A Long Strange Trip. I'd Like To Do It Again
Working...
X