Big Green Machine Sports Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Green Machine Sports Service

I was amused to go to the Big Green Machine website today and find this on their comp. plays:
    Mike Anthony's comp. play today is Texas Tech.
    Hunt Archbold in same game has Texas.
    Sean Michael's comp. play is San Diego St.
    Justin Palmer's pick in same game is Wyoming.
    My question/comment is this:
    If I were a potential customer and saw those picks, I would be confused, and say to myself "How can I use this service and/or decide which capper I should use as there is no agreement amongst themselves as to what the plays are."
    I would carry it a step further and deduce that if I actually paid for all of the different cappers' late phone service picks, the situation would be even more confusing as many of the picks would conflict with one another.
    My conclusion is this:
    1) There is no consistency in the thinking over there, and I sure as hell don't want it to be left to chance which capper to go with for that particular day. as I might choose the wrong one.
    Would any of you invest your money in a managed stock account where all the partners differed in their opinions on individual stocks? Of course not.
    2) I am of opinion that the picks of this service, and for that matter most services which are made up of multiple cappers, are not always made up independently from each capper;I believe that the most important thing from the Service's point of view is to ensure that at least one of cappers wins for that particular day to ensure that someone will sign up the next day.
    Do I say there is outright collusion?;draw your own collusions I mean conclusions.lol.
    Let us just say in closing it is no accident that every day someone at Big Green Machine is screaming about the great day they just had, and then emphasizing how hot they are by hyping as much as a 100 million star lock on a game going for that particular day.
    Just food for thought before any of you to decide to use a service which has multiple cappers.
    Last edited by savage1; 01-26-2004, 01:25 PM.
Working...
X