• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know if the bum is ok?

Enjoy reading his picks.

Originally posted by BYU POSSE View Post
    Enjoy reading his picks.
    He's probably having problems logging in like the rest of us.

Comment

Speaking of login problem, does anyone know what happen to bettorschat.com? Are they going to bring it back up? Thanks.
      CFB YTD: 4-4
      NFL YTD: 1-0

Comment

He was posting yesterday. You just have to hunt down the board and find his threads. New posts are not showing anywhere but they are getting posted. A new post doesn't bump the thread up anymore, either.

When I last read Bum's stuff yesterday, his threads were at the bottom of page one and scattered around the top half of page two. By now, they'll be lower.

Comment

I have no idea what's going in here. I must have missed the memo. Did the site get sold or is this just an "upgrade"

Comment

Guys, Monte is supposedly working on the issues but I can't seem to get replies to emails to him and I have no answers to be honest. I think I am more frustrated than anybody. Really bad. People are leaving and annoyed because either they can't get to the site or those that do are too frustrated to even bother being here. I don't even know what else to say at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
              I have no idea what's going in here. I must have missed the memo. Did the site get sold or is this just an "upgrade"
              This is the upgrade weiner. Kinda like NASA, that's what happens when you go with the Low Bid. : /

gl on your plays today

Comment

Originally posted by BYU POSSE View Post
                Enjoy reading his picks.

A LOT of us enjoy reading his posts, and I pay personal attention to his POD's.........he's OK....I can catch his plays at another site if needed..........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X