Beware Of Asa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware Of Asa

I have warned people in the past these guys are jokers. They are a 3 member service out of Madison or three stooges that base their plays on stats and trends. They do not watch the games during the season they compile stats and trends plug it into a computer and scam people for money. They lost their totalNFL of the year and today lose college goy on Minnesota against Oregon. Their plays are based on meaningless stats and trends not football knolwedge. Hey Kozeel yeah you Lee Koz. did your computer spit out if Golphers eat at Mcdonalds the night before a game they are 22-0 against the spread. I gurantee you they now will come out with their NFL playoff game of the year to make up for their last two losses. Yeah the stats and trends favored Minnesota but the game is played with emotion. If you know anything about football you would know Minnesota cannot stop anybody. They generate no pass rush, their defense backs are horrible and are completely lost against teams that throw the ball. I met Kozeel name backwards at a party in Madison last year and told him they were frauds. Remember Lee you were like the little girl from the exorcist and I believe you pissed on the floor when I confronted you. I had Oregon +5.5 because local bookie inflated line when all his people called with ASA play on the Golphers. This is just a warning to all of you when ASA comes out with their NFL playoff goy wait 10 minutes before game time and load up on the other team.
Working...
X