My take on Marshall @ Central Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on Marshall @ Central Florida

Central Florida's had some decent games this year. On the road they've done a decent job of hanging with Virginia Tech, Syracuse and West Virginia. They've also been drilled by the likes of Kent State and Ohio and did something very few teams can say they did (lose to Eastern Michigan).
    Their 3 wins & those respectable losses to much bigger schools, came with Ryan Schneider at QB, but a couple of weeks ago Schneider was kicked off the team (Hence the loss to E. Michigan). Schneider won't be back this season, ending his record-setting career. Suspicions about the reason for his suspension center around claims of missed classes and forged attendance sheets, and worse. The coach was hush-hush about it(but he must have done something really bad to get suspended). He was the really good player they had. Without him this team is dreadful.
    Marshall got thoroughly drilled by a terrific team in the nationally televised ESPN mid-weeker last week, but this proud Thundering Herd program almost always comes to play. Marshall's now well balanced offense should put up lots of points (7 C. Florida opponents have scored 28 or more) while the Knight's offense under a true freshman might just go nowhere.
    I'm making a single play on Marshall the 12 points!
Working...
X