sunday game of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday game of the day

I hope to keep this good streak going and so far have posted 3 games and won them all, including a game of the month

Buffalo (-7) vs Houston-->no major analysis here except that it is just time for houson to get blown out. buffalo has done well at home and they must win this game....houston has had some sketchy performances where it looked like teams were overlooking them, that will not be the case here.....i do not even see houston getting themselves in a backdoor situation.....buffalo by 17

almost bet miami-baltimore under because redman's performance the other night was the worst i have ever seen, and jamal lewis has had a lot of carries this year and it may be starting to wear on him...........however, 33 is awfully low........so i will tease it.........

looking for some feedback on this wager.....steve mcnair to win mvp at 6/5?? seems to be the media darling, but these bets are always tough b/c of injuries

also, anyone who is crying about tipsters pick should shut the f*** up because in my 6 weeks here, he clearly is an asset to this forum

good luck to all
    b
Working...
X