STRONG PLAYS (0-3)(-6.60 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (1-0)(+1.00 units)

OVERALL (2-4)(-5.90 units)

SEASON OVERALL

BEST BETS (6-3)(+8.10 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (5-10)(-12.00 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (9-12)(-4.20 units)

OVERALL (20-25)(-8.10 units)

I am officially frustrated. Had some tough losses. Even a safety in one game cost me a bet. I was stupid and played another weeknight game and lost again. So far this year every game that I have played that has not been on a Saturday, I have lost. I think I need to give them up. Here are my plays for week six. For the record I like Missouri +3.5 vs Nebraska, but since I am not playing it you all should jump on it as it will be a winner. Here is what I got for Saturday.

Wisconsin +16 vs Ohio State (best bet)……………Plain and simple this is just too many points. There is no way more than two touchdowns separate these two. Now I know that Wisconsin is not the best 5-0 team out there, but I don’t see anything special about any BigTen team this year. Ohio State not as good as people think either. Even if this game gets out of hand in my eyes, I only see the Badgers losing by 14. Should be an easy winner.

Indiana +6.5 vs Virginia (best bet)……………..Just as I say I am not that impressed with the BigTen, I take one of their teams. The main reason is the BigTen is still slightly better than the ACC in my opinion and Virginia is a really bad ACC team. Don’t let last weeks upset of N Carolina fool you and that is the only reason they are giving Indy nearly a touchdown. Indy is the better team, even on the road. They just have too much offense for Virginia to contain the entire game. There is no reason why Indiana will not win this game outright, so I love the points.

Minnesota -3.5 vs Purdue (strong play)……………I guess I am attracted to these BigTen games this week. You never know what to expect out of some of these BigTen teams, but I do know that home field is big in this conference. This one almost looks to easy to me. Minnesota is the better team and they are at home, so there is no reason why they should not win by at least seven points. Minnesota is much better at home than they are on the road and Purdue is bad everywhere they play, especially on the road though.

Colorado St +7.5 vs Utah (strong play)…………..It might be my imagination, but Colorado St usually responds pretty well as an underdog, especially a home underdog. Also this is not the same Utah team that we saw last year. Utah will be happy and lucky to escape with just a win let alone a cover. This line is based on last years Utes team. I really think at Colorado State this game is a toss up, so I will grab the 7.5 points.

Connecticut +8 vs Pittsburgh (regular play)…………Even though I am a Pitt fan I am taking Connecticut. Coach Dave has all convinced that Pitt is a very good team and will win yet another game. I have been going against Pitt all year and have been losing and I know the minute I don’t go against them they will lose or at least not cover. U Conn is 4-0 ATS this year and wins with defense and a running game. Pitt QB Stull is due for a bad game with some costly mistakes, and I get the feeling U Conn’s defense will force some of those mistakes. This just smells like a tight game to me, so again I am grabbing another dog where I can get more than a touchdown.

Florida State -3 vs Georgia Tech (regular play)……………If this game was a couple of week ago, this line may have been six or seven, but FSU has not looked good and there are people who want Bowden to call it quits. I say they respond to all this talk and play one of their best games to date. With this line only three they don’t have to destroy them. We are pretty much just asking them to win. If they win this game it won’t be by one or two, it will be by at least seven.

LSU +8 vs Florida (regular play)……………It is always scary and maybe crazy going against Florida, but I think this is the right spot. Anytime you can get LSU at home plus any points, let alone eight on a Saturday night, you have a good shot at winning. This is by far the best team Florida has faced this year and it is going to show. Depending on how healthy Tebow is, you could see an upset. It would not shock me.

Idaho +3.5 vs San Jose State (regular play)………….This is probably the sucker bet of the week, but I will try it for a unit. Idaho is the way better team, yet they are getting points. I get the feeling Idaho loses this game, but only by three. This one just looks to easy, but I really don’t follow either team to make this more than a regular play.

That is it for week six. I am due to break through. I hope this is the week it happens.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X