Gonna toss out a service question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna toss out a service question

I threw a weak curve ball in the service section last week asking for inquiries about who might be interested in chipping in to a service, say like consensusonline, or the like. It seems that the price is around 250 or so for hoops, I assume that is for college and pros, and based on the large number of plays it seems like a fair value.

Problem is I dont want to toss that kind of money out on my own, and I imagine many here dont as well. So let me know in this thread or if you prefer in a private message who if anyone would find value in going together to make the cost lower? I think at a low cost that having a service available has merit. Even if you dont play off them, it is good to see what the boyz are picking and even go against them. Consider it information to some, plays for others?

Most places do not allow multiple logins for one accout so what I recommend is that a person who can be here every day without fail be the anchor and post the plays here, or I also have a website that I could make password secured that only those who got involved had access, but that one person took responsibility to get the plays out quick.

These are a few of my thoughts, if anyone is interested, or if anyone knows of the BEST consensus report, or has input lets try and figure out if we want to get this going and do so quickly!

Thanks to those who have PM'ed me, sorry if I took a while to respond.

Working...
X