Pain's picks...DREAM 4 @2:30 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain's picks...DREAM 4 @2:30 am

what's up guys...................just deciding to post a little LATE night action, these picks are for the MMA DREAM 4 event on june 15 2:30 am. stopped posting MMA but i'm back. Here we go............

Zelg Galesic -250 Zelg is just flat out better and has been around a lot longer. Strong striker and he fighting a guy that he already beat once, and he really doesn't have an MMA background, his main style is Karate which just does not work in MMA

Kazushi Sakuraba -105 A legend in japan sakuraba is a bit old now and he is fighting a heavy handed striker who might give him problems. Manhoef is a very good fighter but he did not get here legit. This is a tournament and sakuraba's opponent is injured, so Manhoef is the replacement. Sakuraba has had problem's with heavy strikers, i think his determination pulls through.

Dong Sik Yoon +150 Yoon is much better on the ground IMO than mousasi, again mousasi likes to stand and strike, and I am going with the experience and ground game here in Yoon. (This line is fishy to me FYI, thought it would be even or yoon slight favorite)

Alexandre Ferreira -110 A lot of people like gadzhiyev, he is a crowd favorite because of his knockout power, which he has plenty of......................but not so fast, that power is great when your on your feet, he does not have much of a ground game and i think Ferreira will submit him.

Tokoro -300 *****Big Play Flat out a better fighter in just about every aspect of MMA. Uyenoyama is a fresh one and Tokoro is going to take him to school here. All i can say is Tokoro is in a different class, Uyenoyama got VERY lucky when his opponent literally walked into a triangle in the first round. Tokoro WILL NOT DO THAT

BIG UNDERDOG Tae Hyun Lee +600 obviously a long shot here but fighting a good match up. Overeem is supposed to knock this guy out quick...........But Lee has gold medals in korea's national sport. (Kind of like greco wrestling) He has Very strong upper body, and IF he can get Overeem on the ground it should be VERY interesting.

PARLAY Aoki / Tokoro -200 Aoki will shock me if he loses, he is basically the best fighter in his class at this moment, and is fighting the unlucky guy that won the last fight. Nagata is 1-1 MMA i believe and it should be 1-2 shortly. Tokoro see above......my play of the night.

opinion only Jason Miller +140 a good fighter at a good price, de souza is just all hype....IMO why he is favored, again i thought this line should be even.

Good Luck Everyone
    Last edited by MR Pain; 06-15-2008, 01:45 AM.
Working...
X