MNF Preseason GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Preseason GOY

I am making this one a must bet on the Saints. This is not a service play, just my personal pick. I never go more than 2 bucks on any preseason game.

I smacked myself up the head after passing on my first pick on the Lions over the Steelers on Saturday. I then decided to put a buck on the Jets yesterday which came through mainly because the Bengals let Carson Palmer use his arm without any let up late in the game, giving the Jets the cover mainly by turnovers.

I feel tonights story line is a strong case to put at most a couple of bucks down on the Saints. Here is a quote from the Saints coach:

Said Haslett "We want to win the game. It doesn't matter if it's dominoes, tiddlywinks or basketball, if you're a competitor you want to win the game. That's first and foremost."

Granted, it will come down to the back-ups and free agents performance because most of the starters are not playing for long tonight, if at all. But at least the coach seams like he will make the calls to try to get the win. The team is also reportedly very fired and ready to open up a can of whup-ass.

A buck and a half on the Saints -1'
Working...
X