plays left yet today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plays left yet today

Two games already started that I have sides on with the Tor/Balt & Minn/Cleve games so will not waste your time with those.

(4*)==>SEATT/TEX (O)8.5 -120

Low scoring yesterday with Pinero. Garcia gives up runs....Seattle to win (MAYBE) but the Total should go over with Thompson's ERA combined with Garcia but more so when the Rangers have to go to the sieve that other teams call bullpens!

(5*)==>STL/PITT(O)9.5 -120

- This is unbelievable!? The Cards are starting Fasarro from the bullpen (again) and they have NO bullpen to start with! They should give up 5 to 6 runs and I think STL may still win this game....Then there's Pitt ALSO starting Torres out of their bullpen!,,,that should put the total out of reach!! I could be wrong.....but it sticks out like a flagpole!

(2*)CWS -1.5@-120/ (0)8.5 -130

Colon made all the pitching corrections that had him in trouble several games ago. He is back to dominant again and they are going to make the Rays pay today after the humbling yesterday. Kennedy still is favoring a limp noodle for an arm and should be gone early in this one. Would not surprise me to see CWS go over the total on their own.

THAT IT AND GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!
Working...
X