Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 picks for Sat early games

(5*) STL -210

Again laying monster chalk to make the bankroll rise. Best thing to happen was the Cards losing the way they did to the now lowly Pirates yesterday. Williams at home. Fogg on the road. Cards will make them pay late as game may be close in the early innings but fortunes reverse with the STL pen not a factor to lose this one. BUT they may dump again Sunday.....

(3*) BALT/TOR (O)11

This looked deceptively easy yesterday and layed off the total and used the O's but will now pound it today with two of the highest RUN PRODUCING pitchers BOTH teams have to offer. Hendrickson pitched a game of his life last time out which freaked out everybody but the Wiz.....I think it was an anomoly and went to his head....Hentgen can't keep these guys in the park either...Looks like a Seatt/Tex of last night!

FOR TONIGHT:

(4*)==>ROCKIES -175

STARK is pitching gems right now with a steallar low ERA and this is the LAST place Brewers. They Beverage Boys are tossing Matt Kinney the Ex-Twin who I do like somewhat but has had a bad problem giving up the home run ball! The Rockies should tee off on him tonight at home and get a quality start from Stark. This would normally be another good over to take with BOTH bullpens in big trouble but I thing Stark holds the score donw.

(2*)==>SD +175

I loved this upset last night and they should have got it! With Jarvis going tonight red hot they have another good chance as the rookie Williams for SF has been great but his last start showed some major cracks and pitch count went up early. The Pads are playing great ball themselves right now and SF is in a good spot to end the winning streak.

(2*)KC -148

Bonderman for Detroit should really take a couple starts off. This would normally be a much higher play for me but I am not totally sold on Snyder and his road abilites just yet.

(1*) ATL/EXPO (O)9.5
    Reynolds is like 5-1 on the road this year but giving up 5 runs plus for the year doing it. He got obliterated by the Cubs last outing and I see him reverting back to his form from last year. Plus....I would not want to be the Expos starter tonight after the emabarrassing loss by the Braves....they bats are coming early and often after the first time through the line up tonight!

THAT'S IT AND GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! GOLDV
    Last edited by GoldVike; 07-26-2003, 06:52 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!
Working...
X