Picks for today (recap later)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks for today (recap later)

TONIGHT I am on: (SMALL CARD WITH A LOT of dog plays). The Reds is a small play but every "Dumpster" has it's day!!

ROCKIES +109

EXPOS -104
    *(O)9 -105

SF -137

REDS +180

BREWERS -105

METS +128

FLOR +115

Very quickly...(I have an appointment)..Duckworth and Hernandez EACH have an OBA of right under 3! Thats saying almost every third hitter is getting on base......FOR BOTH TEAMS! Looks like a score fest to me!

Oswalt like 7-0 vs Reds and "Dumpster" can't beat em (good enough for me to be the first time). But Roy should not go deep coming off rehab and the Reds have been money on the road all year!

Seo comes up with pitching gems out of nowhere. They have been hitting and scoring. They are at home. AND you get + money.

Brewers at home with Franklin who may be their best pitcher and Wells has had more than his share of problems. Not good vs. frustrated Brewer hitters at home!

Florida is red hot but more than that Clement was unhittable just this last week.....he rarely strings outings like that together as that wild streak bites him for one big inning...either early or mid game.

Love Jennings and the Rockies getting money in this game as he OWNED them last outing. Anybody remember he was Rookie of the Year for pitchers last year. His form is coming back!

S.F......Just flat out a better team....this kid is awesome...and they are at home!!

That's it (sorry for the brevity)....BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT!!

AND TIPSTER THANKS FOR THE 400* PLAY......I AM ON IT......ESPECIALLY WITH THE WIZ ON IT TOO!! THANKS! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!
Working...
X