Saturday's NBA :TOR Raptors @ BOS Celtics Pick and Game Argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's NBA :TOR Raptors @ BOS Celtics Pick and Game Argument

If you like Charlie Picks , please support our DAily Free Picks Channel On Telegram Joinning Here: http://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE2XtGSy-BTFSS_EDQ Thanks!

🔥 PRE MATCH Tip 🔥

USA: NBA

🏀 Match: TOR Raptors @ BOS Celtics

🕒Time: 06:30 PM UTC-4

SINGLE
    🏀 BOS Celtics
    💵 Stake: 2
    📈 Match Odds: 1.83

photo_2020-09-05_10-49-31.jpg

Game Argument: 4th game of the series between the Celtics and the Raptors. Toronto took the victory in the 3rd game in a movie finale, 104-103, with a triple from OG Anunoby in the last second of the game, the Raptors are back in the fight and today can be a breaking point in the series , I comment: I have seen the 3 games, Boston is playing quality basketball, its offensive production from Kemba Walker, Jayson Tatym, Jayleen Brown, Marcus Smart is luxurious, the Celtics defense has been solid, intense and very uncomfortable for the Raptors. Today I see two scenarios: Toronto wins the game, ties the series and puts Boston's pass to the next round in jeopardy, or the Celtics go out to win the game and take a very important step towards their goal. My personal opinion: I have seen BOS Celtics much better on the court, when they come out on fire they are a scoring machine and their defense is the best in the entire league. Give me the Boston victory this afternoon.

Support! and Thanks Mate!
Working...
X