1 NBA and 3 CBB Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 NBA and 3 CBB Plays

Back to the hardwoods and I have an NBA play and 3 CBB plays here that I like tonight.

Colorado vs Oregon

I like the Buffaloes in the game to keep it close. Oregon has been a strong team this year and they are 13-0 at home, but Colorado has been a nice surprise in the Pac-12 and they have what it takes to keep the game close, especially on offense where they can match the Ducks point for point. The Ducks have the edge on defense, but the Buffs average 78 pgg overall, just like the Ducks do and Buffalo has averaged 82 ppg in their last five games. Colorado already beat the Ducks once this year and While I don’t expect them to win Outright, I do expect their offense to keep this one tight throughout.

Play Oregon +10 Over Oregon

Toronto Raptors vs Portland Trailblazers

I am going with the Under here. The Raptors have been a strong defensive squad this year and the Blazers have really ramped it up at that end of the floor lately as they have allowed just 94 ppg in their last four games. Both teams are very average on offense and neither are really uptempo, which should give us a nice slow pace in this game. The Under is 6-0 in Portland’s last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game. This one should be a defensive battle.

Play Toronto/ Portland Under 205.5

I Also Will Be Playing:

UCLA +5 over USC

BYU/ St Mary's Under 151.5

GLA
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311
Working...
X