Prados Home ( Belmont )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prados Home ( Belmont )

After closeing strong yesterday at Colonial Downs (last3 = 2-W & 1-P) and giving Mr. Motion and his nags the ole heave-ho I feel like hes due for a good day !

R2- #4
    R3- #5
    R4- #3
    R5- #7
    R6- #5
    R7- #4
    R8- #6

G.L.

Monte , since you cant seem to get a grip on whats happened the past two weeks I am going to layout a time line that anyone can see that my predictions came true long before any of this happened , not Sir since I stirred him up as you seem to think but long before that .

A post here that denotes the " fact " that I said the was trouble brewing around here long before this crap started :

Re: " Huntin Skunks "

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by MemphisMafia
    Somethings afoul in the air today , and we aim to find out

Cubs/CWS : O 8.5 = Win
    Mets/Yanks : U 9 = Postponed
    S.D./Seattle : U 7 = Win
    Pitt./Cinn : O 9.5 = Win
    Phillie/Boston : U 8.5 = A 8 run smashing inning killed this one "L"
    St. Louis/K.C. : O 9 = The Bums ( Wink ) "L"
    Angels/L.A. : U 8 = "L"
    Milw./Minn. : U 9 = Push
    S.F./Oak. : O 7.5 = Win
    Expos/B-Jays : U 8.5 = Win
    Colo./Clev. : O 10 = Win
    Atl./Balt. : U 9.5 = Win
    Ari./Det. : U 9 = Win
    Houston/Texas : U 9.5 = Win
    Fla./T.B. : U 9 = Win

***MMM***
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make no doubt about it , a skunk has been flushed !

I think the totals last nite went 9-4-1 and tonite they seem to be well in hand once again . And at 10-3-1 so far tonite and looking very decent on a few others , we hope that at least a few climbed abourd and got a few cashers to thier credit this evening.

I recall saying a few days ago that a volcano was shaking about a bit , and the hair on the back of my neck was standing up . I guess I can even call events like that before they happen also , and would have given at least 5:1 on it . In the game of life , I just hit a superfecta on a 2$ bet

Love Ya (Most All)

And lets do this again ..... its fun

***MMM***

Last edited by MemphisMafia on 06-26-2004 at 03:10 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And did you notice I said that I said it several days before this date .......... You have to now !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by MemphisMafia; 07-14-2004, 02:45 AM.
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "
Working...
X