Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D” Not Only Stands For Democrat, It Stands For Defeat

D” Not Only Stands For Democrat, It Stands For Defeat

There are so many words in the English language that the politically correct Democrats do not like to use that they just added another one to the list, victory. During the State of the Union address once George Bush used that word, the Democrats did not have the energy to applaud. Any normal American would recognize that the Democrats in charge do not want to win. Except for voting on two, not just one, but two resolutions after 911 to authorize the war or the use of force in Iraq, the Democrats have steadfastly stood on the side with our enemies.

Sounds harsh, ridiculous, how can I accuse the Democrats as being un-American, unpatriotic, supporting our enemy, and wanting to loose. A question for you Democrats in denial (another word “D” stands for), how can I not when your words and actions since our military has been Iraq prove you are invested in defeat? You say you support our troops. Before the November elections all we heard from you guys is the need to increase the number of troops to win. Now we’re increasing the number to help put us over the top and on the track to victory, so you show your support by voting on a useless nonbinding resolution that opposes troop increases. You couldn’t even wait an entire day to show our enemy that you support them and not our own military. The question you have to ask again, and it’s a simple one, who benefits by not increasing the troop size and pulling out of Iraq? It’s a simple question and anyone with the ability to think would ask that if you weren’t obsessed with your hatred of America.

Since November, and actually before November, we are still waiting for your plan for victory in Iraq and that segment of the war on terror. You’ve done a wonderful job of heckling from the sidelines, accusing our men and women of torture, as being killers of innocent people, calling our Commander-in-Chief as the world’s only terrorists, and referring to America that you so patriotically characterize as an imperialistic power fighting for oil. Your constant drumbeat is we can’t win, it’s unwinable, our military can’t win, and bring everybody home. Boy, if I were still in the military, that would really instill a lot confidence in my mission and show that the home front is covering my six…NOT. If I were still in the military, I would be wondering whose side are you on? If I were still in the military, I would be questioning how in the world could you say you support me at the same time telling me I can’t win. You’ve completely removed any credibility of me being a competent soldier. If I’m not a competent soldier over their, then how in the world would I be a competent soldier back in the U.S. if needed to defend our borders and interests there? The point is, you can’t say you support me as being a capable and well-trained soldier to protect you and then, because of disagreeing with a President politically, say we can’t win. Either I’m capable or not, you can’t have it both ways.

Bottom line, in the Democratic Party, “D” not only stands for Democrat, it also stands for denial and defeatest. Unfortunately, these are synonymous when referring to the
Working...
X