X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules for the fade thread

Follow these rules and it will be clear sailing from here on .Thanks guys

all plays will always be in the first post of page 1.even updates,,everyday wont be the same time so please dont clutter sparks service thread about times ,check here for daily updates .Please keep all the negative comments out of of the fade thread,Yell at ur gf,wife, friends or parents, at least there only to forgive you,spark will bann you.Some days we will post tallys if we have time.This fade thread will be open 24/7 for updates.A new thread will be made everyday for the plays.As Dan The Man stated last night, no one is putting a gun to your head to play these games,play at your own risk.PLease dont ask us why were playing this game when joe blow has the other team as its goy.As you all know most of the games will be from tally's ,1 or 2 games a night might be from another system where working on.which are different than the fade system..all the games i put out are the games im playing, if your playing the opposite side of us we wish you nothing but the best,just do us a favor and please dont root against us in this thread.,,Guys , just to let everyone know big mike might be posting a x-rated picture or 2 so please be aware of that ,Big mike wont be allowed to posted any pics till after the 41st post (page 2), Please feel free to come in at all times and discuss your other plays as well as ours.This the last time i want to repeat my self about the following Please do not come in here and root against the plays we have posted ,Good luck and enjoy your stay,

Please Dont Email Monte For My Email,That"s One Of The First Thing He Stated To Spark & myself...I hate To See Him Get Pissed & Bann This Money Maker System.

One more thing,most of our plays are going to be underdogs so the later we post the fades the better lines were going to get,that goes for the favorites also,,please be patient,the server is getting hit hard and its a possible the first game might get posted after it started,We not going to post games and hurry and ruin our system here at bettorschat,to help a guy out who has a meeting or his wife is coming home , or his local closes early.Time is very very important in this system.WE just dont go by the plays you see here, we have multiple sources helping us out and it takes time to read everything and post service plays & do the tallys and check all email plays..Your patience and cooperation will win us lots of cash..As always good luck & woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo
    Last edited by Ripple; 03-17-2005, 07:34 AM.
Working...
X