Jadeveon Clowney "I should be the number 1 Pick in the NFL Draft"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jadeveon Clowney "I should be the number 1 Pick in the NFL Draft"

With genuine football finished until next season, now is the ideal time for the relentless season that is the NFL Draft procedure to take hold. In the not so distant future we have bounty to verbal confrontation, especially regarding the matter of where South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney might as well wind up going.

Clowney appears to solidly accept he may as well go No. 1 by and large, and when he was gotten some information about setting off to the Falcons and staying up close and personal, he told the Dan Patrick Show as much Thursday.

"I'd truly be euphoric anyplace I go. However in the event that I go [to Atlanta] I'd be energized. I'd be near and dear still to home," Clowney said. "I simply think I ought to be the No. 1 pick taken by and large in the draft."

Regarding some information about going No. 1, Clowney was clear that he might as well go first in general.

Rob Rang has Clowney going Number 1 in his mock draft and Dane Brugler has him going number 2 behind Blake Bortles. Clowney managed foot issues however said Thursday he won't require surgery before or after the combines, however he might do so if his employer felt it was needed.

"At this moment, no. I'm definitely not. I feel extraordinary at this time," Clowney said. "I dont think [surgery is on the table]. Hinges on upon what the team needs that gets me in the draft. Assuming that they need me to get it, I'll get it. Assuming that they don't, it shouldn't trouble me. I'll likely hold up until the following offseason to accomplish it."

That is great news for those of us that are trusting Clowney goes full oddity fest at the combine. He said he needs to bench press 225 pounds 25 times (and kidded Thursday about running a 4.4, which might cause the top to pop off Lucas Oil Field).

In the event that he can draw off his objectives at the combine, there's a really great chance Clowney can attain his other objective of turning into the top pick in the draft.
Working...
X