Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your record betting the AS game?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whats your record betting the AS game?

    Mine is awful. Fuck THE AL, GO NL 4 life.

    I remember freaking Hank Blalock hitting a 3 run bomb late in one of them that cost me big.

  • #2
    Ha who knows... Action bets only if you go large on an all star game you are challenged!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bryce View Post
      Ha who knows... Action bets only if you go large on an all star game you are challenged!
      Not really true if I was AL homer id have been 8-1.

      I love bettin big on over in NBA AS game, no way Id touch under.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        Not really true if I was AL homer id have been 8-1.

        I love bettin big on over in NBA AS game, no way Id touch under.
        I have been a nl homer so record not to good lol
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

        NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

        NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

        4-1 TOP PLAYS


        GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

        AS of 6/3/12

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
          Mine is awful. Fuck THE AL, GO NL 4 life.
          That explains why yours has been awful!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            That explains why yours has been awful!!!
            ah SEC homer helps in Football.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
              Not really true if I was AL homer id have been 8-1.

              I love bettin big on over in NBA AS game, no way Id touch under.
              Just saying that this is not a game to go huge on... Action play is the way to go... Yep AL has dominated but this is a one time screw!

              Comment


              • #8
                With the help of the great services. Which are provide by this site. I was able to get my work done just in time.
                Last edited by Udog; 08-09-2021, 09:49 AM.

                Comment

                Working...
                X